Conversio Pty Ltd
Conversio is a Brisbane-based carbon accounting and reporting consultancy. Our goal is to make greenhouse gas reporting and management efficient and stress free for our clients. We listen to and buildrelationship with our clients to provide the right service at the highest professional standard. We support our clients by translating and adjusting sustainability concepts, methods and language, and aligning them with their objectives and core competencies. At Conversio, we do not use a one-size-fits-all approach, but rather concentrate on effective business management to achieve environmental, financial, and other goals. This is why at Conversio we
- Acknowledge that your business is unique with its particular culture and circumstances, and
- Work with you to develop solutions that are fit-for-purpose and can be effectively integrated into daily activities.
So, whether you are just getting started, already have some initiatives implemented, or would like to take it to the next level, talk to Conversio about how we can support you making informed decisions about which sustainability measures to adopt and reach the objectives you have set for your business.
Alex started his career in sustainability and climate change with the Sustainable Business Unit at The University of Queensland Business School, which provides research and consultancy services for business organisations in corporate sustainability and climate change adaptation strategies.
In the past, he has administered the National Carbon Offset Standard Carbon Neutral Program at Low Carbon Australia Limited (now the Clean Energy Finance Corporation). While working at EY, Alex has been the CitySwitch Green Office Program Manager in Queensland. He worked with SMEs to determine their carbon footprint and energy intensity, as well as identify opportunities to save energy and reduce unnecessary costs.
Alex holds a Bachelor in International Business Administration, a Master of Business and a Master of Technology and Innovation Management from The University of Queensland. He has completed courses on carbon accounting, reporting, climate policy, carbon offsets, as well as energy efficiency reporting delivered by the Greenhouse Gas Management Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Approved verifier under the Airport Carbon Accreditation program since 2014
- Diploma in GHG Measurement, Reporting and Verification, Greenhouse Gas Management Institute
- Advanced GHG Offset Projects, Certificate of Training, Greenhouse Gas Management Institute
- Master of Technology and Innovation Management, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Master of Business, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Company Directors’ Course Diploma, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Bachelor of International Business Administration, European Business College, Germany
- Cert IV in Work Health and Safety