A carbon footprint allows you to gain a full understanding of your business’s carbon and energy performance, and reveal potential ‘hot spots’ and opportunities by examining the relationship between carbon emissions, energy consumption and other business metrics.
Saving money through carbon emission reductions is driven by your current business practices and what you want to achieve. Conversio helps you consider your business goals, regulatory requirements and stakeholder needs to identify the best way forward. Higher energy consumption and related carbon emissions are often a sign of operational or supply chain inefficiencies, or may be the result of suppliers passing on higher energy- or emissions-related costs.
Unlock cost-saving opportunities with a structured approach to carbon and energy management. We help you deal with rising energy prices, climate policy and compliance obligations by assessing energy use and carbon emissions. We provide a bespoke carbon and energy strategy for your business so you can reach your sustainability goals.
Working with Conversio allows you to:
- Identify priority areas for carbon and energy reduction opportunities, set targets and develop action plans to align core objectives and competencies with carbon and energy reduction opportunities
- Assess different savings measures based on the opportunities available
- Assess how projections change with different strategies.
- Increase your energy and process efficiencies, and to stabilise energy costs
- Assess and reduce regulatory risks
- Engage supply chain partners in carbon and energy management and reduce costs through improved supply chain efficiency and reduction of material and resource use
- Demonstrate to your stakeholders your commitment to improving efficiency and to limiting your environmental impact
Even if you already track your energy consumption, complementing that system with a carbon footprint analysis can improve your system, make it more comprehensive, and help to identify inefficiencies that are not related to energy use.
If you have any residual emissions that cannot be reduced, consider offsetting them.